Re: [T3] Oil Pressure warning light won't light! Help!

Hello all,
   Just to let everyone know, I worked out my oil pressure light
problem last Thursday!!  It was easy after I determined that the
wire color that was connected to the light was not the same color
that was connected to the oil pressure switch. After about 30
minutes of digging around I came up with the correct wire and
connected it. Viola! Instant oil pressure light! Apparently the
connector that was connected to the switch in the first place has
something to do with the old FI fuel pump. The reason I say that
is now I do not hear the 2 quick clicks from under the dash when
I turn on the key. Doesn't really matter as the car now has a
mech. fuel pump on the engine and dual solex carbs.

By the way, where is the original FI fuel pump located? I'll
bet it's still in the fuel line and I'd like to find it and
remove it.

Thanks to all who responded.

Regards,
Tom Cloud