[T3] A good VW shop in LA

Hey all you LA people:

There is an excellent mechanic there.  He's very reasonable and loves
the old aircooled VWs.
Name:  Auto Deinst
Mechanic: Joe -- a german guys, he came over when he was 21 and live
through the war as a kid.  You better hurry since I think he will be
retiring soon.
Location:  Off of Rosecrans or something, I think.  It's between
McDonalds and Tomboy Burgers.
Phone:  I have no idea.

Just to show you how good of a mechanic he is, I save any major job that
can wait for him. And I live 500 miles away. He only uses german parts
and won't screw you.  He is my preferred mechanic--only stock stuff,
though.  Give him a call.