[T3] WTB: Late Model Door Contact Switches

I'm looking for a set of door contact switches (that turn on the interior
light when you open the door) for my late model (73) fastback...these are
the plastic ones, and I know the driver's side one has 4 small copper
connectors, as opposed to 1 or 2 larger ones.  Anyway, RMMW has them new
for $9 each...any chance a listee wants to make $10 + shipping for these
little gems?  My passenger side one works but the driver's side is
shot...I'd just as soon buy both and have a spare lying around.

Also, if anyone has a set of late model fastback popouts, I'd love to take
them off your hands!

Thanks in advance!

-Doug
69 auto FI square