[T3] sticking brakes

Hello all,

My 68 fastback had sat for awhile before I bought it.  Rear brakes where
nonfunctional but all was well after new cylinders and shoes.  However
recently there is a horrendous grinding from front when braking at the
end and the calipers don't seem to be releasing.  Won't roll and some
lurching and hesitation until things release up front.  Was planning on
new calipers up front however, I'm seeing some brake fluid on the floor
coming from front axle.  This has got to be coming from the master
cylinder. Could this be the source of the problem?  Would like to not
replace too many parts here.  Thanks for the advice.

Kevin Gunter

68 fastback