Re: First Type 3

  Hans...hello from a fellow Utahn...I live in Cedar City.

  >i need to find some low profile carbs and manifolds(stores,
  catalogs, ect)

  For my Squareback, I bought Weber Dual 34 ICT carbs from The
  Performance Warehouse in Hauppauge, New York.  You can find their
  address/phone number in an ad in any of the major VW mags.  If
  not, I can look up the info for you..

  The price was $339 (shipping included) for the pair complete  with
manifolds and linkage.  The  carbs and cleaners fit nicely under the
lid, although it is a little tight to remove/replace the filters for
cleaning.

So far, I am very happy  with the Webers.

  Good luck with your project.

  Phil
  dillard@suu.edu