[T3] Bosch Fuel Injection book for sale

I wuz gonna put this on eBay auction, but the lazies got all over me
and I didn't want to do the work.

I have a copy of Ben Watson's How to Tune & Modify Bosch Fuel
Injection, Motorbook International, 1992, 176 pages.

The book is in like-new condition (in fact, untouched by human
hands would be a reasonably accurate statement).  I tried
to read it,  didn't understand a word, stuck it back on the shelf,
and now have dual carbs!  So much for progress, education, and
literacy!

If anyone of you volks want to buy this book, you can have it for
$5.00 plus shipping.  The book normally retails, I believe, for
$19.95.

If more than one person indicates a desire for the book, I will toss
all names into an "electronic hat" and draw the winner.

Phil
dillard@suu.edu