[T3] ball joints, tie rod ends

Hello All!

Hope your as stuffed as I am and had a great T-day!

Quick question... it's time to replace all the tie rod ends and the ball
joints, steering dampner as well.

Where's the best place to get 'em who makes the best?  What can I expect
to pay?

My ball joints are original and they don't have much grease, my tie rods
ends are a little sloppy, and my steering dapner has never been
replaced.... all 27 year old O-riginal equipment.  Ha!

Thanks for the time!

Charlie

'71 squareback fi with big dreams.