[T3] oil drain plug again

Hi

Thanks for the responses. So I'm going to stop trying to drain the
transmission fluid by mistake! Whew! BUT......I swear that there is no bolt in
the middle of the oil strainer plate. That was very easy to find, and I'm
resisting the temptation to remove it and see if the drain plug is underneath
it. The Jim Muir book said that it might be "off to the left" in some type 3
engines, but I don't see anything like that either. Any other suggestions?

Thanks so much.

Kate