[T3] Looking for '66 Fastback Accessories and Parts

I'm looking for original accessories and parts for my 1996 Fastback.  I need
certain items such as:

- Owner's manual (original)
- Radio (original)
- Door locks (don't have the key on current ones)
- Hub caps (no dents or scratches please)
- Gas cap (original)
- Rear window pop-out lever, left or both (broke it myself accidentally)
- Windshield visors (both)
- Door arm rests (both)
- Rear ashtrays (both)
- and more...

I will pay good money for these items, so if you do have them, I will buy
them.

Thanks,
Cristobal
66 Fasty