Re: [T3] Where have all the female T3-freaks gone??

Excellent point, Jenn!  My mom has a computerized embroidery machine, too.
Big Al just did her web page, www.txbaglady.com .  We could probably swing a
good deal on price - hey, mom's cool, but she's also a shrewd businesswoman.
The design will have to be digitized, I'll get details from her, but I'm
sure she could do it.  That way, we could have a supply of embroidered
designs "on tap", she can embroider it onto anything you can stick a needle
through.  She uses the machine to do designs on her denim purses.  I'll also
send her the posts of what's going on.

Jake Kooser