RE: [T3] VWTYPE3. ORG T-Shirts

	This idea has come up on several occasions over the past year or
two, with lots of support voiced every time.  To pull it off, though, we've
been missing two key ingredients:

	1. A popular, usable design; and

	2. Somebody to take charge (and do the hours of work taking orders,
getting them made, shipping them out, etc. etc.)

	I'd love one (or two or three...) such shirts!  While I'd love to
help coordinate, I should avoid stretching myself too thin.  I would,
though, be very, very happy to post logo designs at vwtype3.org.  I might
even be able to organize on-line (e-mail- or Web-based) voting!

	(I'd also like to offer the vwtype3.org front page logo as a
candidate, but the resolution is apparently too low for a t-shirt.  Like an
idiot, after creating the image at higher resolution, I reduced the
resolution to Web size, saved it as a compressed .jpg, and trashed the
originals.  I never thought I'd use it for anything...!  D'oh.)

-Greg
A Beetle
A Bus
Couple of Squarebacks
Only one T3 t-shirt, and it says "pancakeius headachius" on it. :(