[T3] Where have all the female T3-freaks gone??

Nothing wrong with all you guys - you«re all great! Love to follow this
list!
But how come that there are so few active female listees?
Is it a men-only abnormal behavior to waist time, labour and money on T3:s?
Such cute "ugly ducklings" as the T3 family are, should appeal to female
kind, I think.
But I might be wrong...

Anyway, it would be really great to have more girls engaged in this hobby,
don«t you agree? Not only draped in minimal bikinis hanging over the
fenders, as on the big shows. ( -but that«s not so bad , either  ;-)  )

I guess we boys sometimes bore them to death, because of our tendency to
examine our navel lint a little to often, and to sink deeper and deeper into
tech-talk and nostalgia...( similar behaviour as sports freaks use to
have....)
Could it be something genetical, or is it only a bad habit?

Probably I«m missing something here - There are surely a lot of girls that
love and care for their T3:s out there.
Maybe they just dont have the time or interest in taking part of this
mailing list business?

What«s your opinion?