[T3] first type 3

i got my first type 3 square back a couple of days ago.  its an automatic
squareback.  the P.O.put an old weber progressive carb on it and cut the
engine cover to make it fit.  they also took out the origonal a/c and the
only thing left is the reciever/dryer.  they also cut out the spare tire
extention and put a flat piece of metal there.

my questions......

i need to find some low profile carbs and manifolds(stores, catalogs, ect)
i want to put in a 1776 to move the automatic (is this a good idea? any
special heads, crankshaft, camshaft, exaust, ect.  anybody recommend
suppliers for these parts?) the rear left sags a little (remedy?)  i want
the spare tire extension back (can i get this new or do i need to go to a
wrecking yard?) any body recommend puting the a/c back in?  the fresh air
vents are always going, how can i fix this?
it was built in 8/69 but is a 70' model, will 69' - late 70' parts fit?  if
i ever need a ned torque converter or to rebuild my auto trans, where can i
get parts?

hans jorgensen
brighton utah
73' thing