Re: [T3] Type34

JimW=> What is a reasonable offer for this project T3 Ghia?

As it sits you might be able to get $600 or 700 for the whole pile at
once, assuming you can find someone in the area who's really interested.
Bear in mind that there are a lot of nice T34s available for a lot less
than this one will take to restore.

You could probably do better out of it financially by getting into the
T34 Registry and selling it to members bit-by-bit, which requires a
certain amount of patience, since at any given time there are maybe five
or ten people working on restorations in the entire world. If the chrome
is reasonably good, you might be surprised how much you can get for
parts.

If the roof isn't crushed too bad to fix, we can find you a windshield
easy enough.

If you decide to cut the roof off, you'll have to do some frame girders,
which may tie in just fine with your rocker repair, since you won't be
thinking about fixing the heater channels (a bear of a job).

It's a late-model as these go, so you've got front disc brakes and a few
other nice perks. '66 is my favorite year for T34s.

If it really turns you on enough to finish it, I'd vote for the
roadster, in large part because I've been thinking about taking on a
similar project. I'd love to see it.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KGhia 1600