RE: [T3] Karl's Squareback

Some things I noticed:  Heat exchangers exposed, CB Performance case
breather and air filters that are really small (but by the looks of the carb
height I guess you're stuck with the smaller cleaners).

I'd like to see a better picture of the Porsche dizzy cap!
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/