SV: [T3] Boy am I about to make enemies!

Well spoken, Jake!
It all comes down to under what circumstances you live and breath, which
preferences you have to the surrounding world, and your wallet size, when
you decide which car to buy. Did I live in the States - maybe I had a -69
Mustang,
Was I a Sicilian peasant, I shurely drove a Fiat 600 or something like that.
But now we are talking (at least until last week..) german aircoolers of a
certain type (3). Lets concentrate on that!

(No offence - I think the discussion partly was kinda refreshing, but you
just cant look at things in only black and white - and you just can«t say
"this car is better than that one" - the truth is in the eye of the
spectator...)

P.S.
Last summer I had the "pleasure" to drive my buddies newly rebuilt -69 Fiat
600. I say! Any T1, not to mention T3:s, has the comfort, prestanda  and
solid quality feeling as if it was a Rolls, when directly compared to that
"thing"...was more like driving a four-wheel lawnmower with a cabin...Yikes!
Guess 2CV:s gives about the same experience...
No wonder old Ferdinands construction succeeded! Talk about value for your
money - at the time (after w.w.II)

Bye for now! (the Boss is knocking on my door...)

Karl-Olov Sandin