Re: [T3] That one part

<< The part had something to do with the seal of the "engine-hood".
 Don't remember exactly what it was. >>

I remember the passage very well...but not where it came from....the one part
that is common thru the whole beetle production is the "engine seal" and I
believe it is just one part of the seal...maybe the front portion.

Mike

Just got a '56 oval rag....but I'm still driving the "deer-crusher" square
this winter!