[T3] domed pistons

O.K. Guys and gals, now you got scared!
If the domed pistons are a hasale to run in my 1500, should I think
about a change? I dont want to start playing with octane boosters and
I'm not that good with engines to start trying to play with compression
changes. No offense to the professionals out there, but I also dont have
the long green to pay somebody to build this thing for me.

So I guess what I am asking is; is this an option worth saving or should
I ask santa for new pistons? It sounds like there is more satisfaction
to getting these things to run quietly than there is in the fact that
you are running them at all.

any opinions?  or should I be asking if there are any buyers?
			thanx