Re: [T3] That one part

I will guess - lugnut....I mean lugbolt.  Either that our the
cotter key for the rear axle nut.

Doubt that it would be electrical  - that 6V to 12V thing ya
know.
Ditto for transmission  - swingaxle to IRS
Ditto Engine - 1100cc to 1600cc - but maybe some small obscure
part like a distibutor clamp or something.
Ditto the front end - link pins to ball joints
Ditto the interior - too many changes - but again maybe something
like the headliner hanger rods or whatever they are called.

Thus my conclusion of the lugbolts.

John Jaranson
71 FI Auto Fasty (with those damn same '49 lugbolts - only 4 per
wheel though)