RE: [T3] Manifold Pressure Regulator

71.

Secondly (I just remembered this), as I was doodling around replacing fuel
lines and filters up front (what *is* that round little gizmo up by the fuel
pump?), that my front pads aren't wearing evenly (likely bad calipers).  So,
I'm told the later calipers (72-3) are roughly 2X bigger than mine, and bolt
right on.  Is this true?  What do you recommend?