RE: [T3] Manifold Pressure Regulator

That is indeed the critter I'm needing.  I don't have the part with me, it's
in the trunk back in Phoenix (I'm in Texas for work).  It's 311 906 XXX.
It's the Manifold Pressure Sensor, and it is in fact, the gizmo that resides
on the left side of the engine compartment, hanging bat-like by the ECU (the
Brain is 'behind' the fender).

A good price, eh?  Bummer.  I am investing in a long-block (I'm stunned the
little woman went for it; I guess that means X-mas is gonna hurt!), so that
$128 might as well be $128000.

My $20 junkyard delight seems to be working fine for the time being though.