RE: [T3] Boy am I about to make enemies!

  James, you hit the nail right on the thumb with your astute comments:

  >These are *different cars*.  Made for *different purposes*.  *Both
  >have their faults.*

  I seldom worry that my cat would make a damned poor dog.
  Or that my dog would be lousy as a squirrel.

  I am currently restoring a 1960 Fiat 600 (engine displacement 676cc).
  It will not be expected to provide the services my Squareback
  delivers, just as my squareback can't do what my big Chrysler does,
  and none of them is worth a cup of warm spit when I need to carry
  bales of hay (I use my pickup for that, when I can get it away from
  my wife).

  >I'm ranting again, aren't I?

  And I love it!  Just wipe the foam off your keyboard occasionally and
  rant all you want!

  Phil
  dillard@suu.edu