RE: [T3] Oil filter instead of screen?

If you put a T fitting off of the oil pressure sender then you will be
further reducing the oil pressure to the bearings!  I'm sorry but this is a
very bad suggestion and I wouldn't recommend it.

A full flow filter system isn't stock but if care and thought are put into
the assembly then the system is as reliable as stock.  The fittings had
better not loosen due to vibrations otherwise I would recommend getting a
new mechanic who cares about his/her work.  My system doesn't leak.  Period.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/