RE: [T3] Fuel in oil

Neat trick.  Of course the gas would capillate into the valleys of the
finger prints more readily than oil.  Cool.  I'll try it.

Bottom line, I smelled the oil (which was no higher), my mechanic buddy
smelled the oil, and he piddled with it on his finger tips; and neither of
us think there's any gas in the case.

>>>Another possibility for gas in the case would be a torn diaphragm in a
fuel pump for carbeureted vehicles.<<<