[T3] WCM Show 'n Shine

supposedly there's a lil show at WCM tomorrow? Anyone going?  We'll be there
in our 71 Notch (probably not in the show) maybe though.  look for us.  I'll
prolly have some funny looking hawaiian shirt and a purple/grey/teal camera
bag.  There's also been reports that the suicide door Notch will be there.  We
met Lisa at a NONA meet back in August (september?) and Im sure she'll let us
look and maybe even touch  (heh heh heh)  I'll be sure to take lots of
pictures and scan em right away.  If anyone's gonna be there, lemme know

Matt
71 Notch
71 Square