[T3] Hood Question

Hi all,

	Will the hood off a ' 67 Fastback fit a ' 63 Notchback.  The hoods look exactly
the same and the measurements and attachment arms are the same as well.  I just
bought one of Lee Hedges ' 63 Notchs and it arrived at my door yesterday after a long truck
journey from San Diego, California to East Texas.    The Notch is in very good restorable
 condition and all that is really needed is a hood swap, repaint, and new interior.  I look
 forward to restoring the ' 63 Notch and showing it at the BUG IN at the Texas Motorplex
 next year.  Cheers.

Greg

' 63 VW Beetle
' 63 VW Notchback