Re: [T3] Deathrich (kind of long, but I can't hold back any more)

Just another note on this one.  John replied to my rant and added one
symptom that might shed some more light for all us troubleshooters:

>I'm going to be testing the Manifold Pressure Sensor
>To be truthful, the car didn't really run any differently with it on or off
(when
>I did my clutch two weeks ago, it had been left hanging, I plugged it back
>in, no change).

I don't recall too clearly what my squareback did when the diaphragm failed
in the MPS, but for some reason this seems to me like it's been discussed
before.  Can anyone else get some ideas out of this?

Jake Kooser