[T3] Brake Fluid

Hey Listees:

I remember a discussion about brake fluid some time back. I am needing
to evacuate the brake fluid in my car, it is contaminated. How is this
done? Do open valves and start pumping? What kind do I use DOT 3 or 4 or
what?

I needed to buy brake fluid back in the summer - I just picked some up
at the FLAPS, I was not sure what to buy. I have added it to my car. My
guess is it was different than the type I already had in the car - now I
have problems. No Brakes with it full of fluid. I bleed them and several
days later I am back to trying to stop in unconventional ways.

Just to keep everyone updated - my clutch is still slipping - I
appreciate everyones help with suggestions. I am working on making it
past the first of the year. Finances dictate. I only drive a few miles
to work and hardly get over 35 MPH. I have gotten where I can drive it
with little slippage. However, I need to do something immediately to my
brakes. I appreciate your help.

Truly,

Gary Fisher