[T3] Some questions...

Hello All,

As it seems to have become something of a custom, I am introducing
myself.  My name is Lori Stewart, I am in Los Gatos, California, 50
miles south of San Francisco.  I have been checking out the list since I
purchased a 64 1500 S Notchback, on a credit card no less.  Anyway, I am
a novice VW enthusiast, though my boyfriend has owned VW's since
highschool-all Type 1's though.  I have a few questions that I am hoping
you will be willing to take the time to answer...Is the interior of my
Notchback interchangeable with other T-3's?  The previous owner put the
back seat of a Beetle in it...I have recently purchased a top with a
sunroof in it-any ideas of how much I can expect to pay to have the old
top taken off and the "new" one put on?  The mechanic said something
along the lines of "the spark plugs are frozen and the one I could get
out has a sleeve on it..."  The car is running fine right now, but when
the plugs start to foul how much can I expect to spend?  I'd like to
leave it pretty much stock, but I'd like to lower it a tad, any thoughts
on how performance, among other things, is effected or is it affected?
What kind of radio would've actually come in the car?  Any listees or
readers in this area?  I would really appreciate any help you would be
willing to give me...many thanks...

lori
64 Notch
68 Convertible Ghia