[T3] Get two cars free!

Two ads seen in the classifieds of the morning paper from Las Vegas
("Ebulliently ebuccinating the patriciate of Pahrump"), Nevada:

    FIRST:      VW 63 Type III, Notchback, Needs
                      motor rebuilt.   Ask for Kris.  $1800
                      Call  (702) 395-4581

SECOND:    66 Type 3, parting out, powder
                       coated suspension, all parts -- engine.
                       Make offer.  (702) 360-9580

Now, here's my proposition.  If someone will buy me the Van Gogh
painting of the peasant women that hangs in the Bellagio Gallery of
Fine Arts, I will deliver BOTH of the above vehicles  to your front
door, washed and waxed, FREE!

Phil
dillard@suu.edu