[T3] Fuel Injection Pressure Gage...was RE: the vigin

<< Theres a outlet on thye fuel rail between the 2 cylinders on the passenger
 side (90% sure)  You hook up a pressure gauge ($25 from your FLAPS) and go
 to town.  Adjustment is about 7 inches in front of you-  trace the line to
 it-   bolt with a locknut on it.  Should be 28 PSI. >>

Helpful tip to FI owners:

Buy a cheap 100 PSI water pressure gage at your hardware store with 5/16 hose
barb and adapter (if necessary, to attach hose barb). Attach to fuel rail
using method above. Counting clamps and hose, I spend about $10.

And I leave it attached to the car permanently (mounted beside engine).....the
oldest one I have is almost 10 years old (on my 914).

It's a real time saver when your car dies....it let's you know immediately if
you have fuel pressure so you don't need to mess with pump, filter, pressure
regulator, etc.

Gage has helped cut my diagnostic time to about 20 minutes tops to pinpoint
most problems.

Just my 2 cents.

Mike