RE: [T3] The Virgin or here we go again...

You have any clicks???

Here's how it breaks down (my fasty was stuck for days until I found the
broken wire)

There's  a relay next to the regulator opposite the battery under the back
seat.  there's an identical relay under the dash.

Back seat regulator get power from the car.  Ignition switches it on, it
clicks, and it 'switches on' power to the one under the dash.

The one under the dash controlls the pump.  It has power from the backseat
relay (which has already clicked) and needs only the input from the computer
to switch it on and off.  The computer switches it on for a moment to
pressurize, then off.

It its running all the time then someone probably bypassed the second relay-
This was the problem with my fasty-  someone had snipped the control wire in
the loom and the PO just hard-wired the pump.

standing at the back of the car, the control wire joins the car loom about
11:30, on the back firewall.  This goes into the wire from the computer
harness. I'll take some searching...

-rj