[T3] I need to assemble disc brakes from scratch

Okay y'all I need some " collective wisdom"
I'm going to convert my notch ( 65 ) to discs this winter. All I've gotten so
far is a set of disc brake spindles and backing plates from a 69 t-3. Lessee
-- I still need calipers, rotors, bearings and races, steering arms to bolt to
the spindles and pads. I think one of the rear disc brake kits from CB will
work for the rears. Will I need a new master cylinder ? What have I forgotten
?

Seeya, Dan