Re: [T3] The Virgin

DonovanR=> once she dies the first time, she won't last for more than 3
        => minutes.

How long does it usually take between warmup and the first stall?

Does it run rough before the stall?

Have you checked for good spark during the down period?

Are you using the correct spark plugs? Are they fresh? What about the
plug wires?

Do you have maintenance records on this car?

=> As for checking or testing it, I haven't the faintest idea how to do
=> it but I shall learn. I have many books!

That's the spirit! Do you have the Bentley or Haynes manual?

Tests to run (engine warm and running):
1. System voltage
2. Fuel pressure (look for both over- and under-pressure; most easily
   done by a competent shop, just don't let them 'fix' anything)

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ (riffing until JimA shows up)
'66 KGhia 1600