RE: [T3] Gauging metal

Welp, after looking over my choices and payment options and budgetary
restraints (boy, those suck!) I ordered the Sears Craftsman Pro MIG Welder.
I talked with a couple of guys who have them and they are quite pleased.  I
like the fact that I can do some aluminum and stainless steel welding with
it.  The aluminum kit is on the way as well :)  The welder comes with extras
(full helmet, gloves, regulator, etc.) and operates on a 20-amp 120-volt
circuit with infinite heating and wire speed controls.  My cost:$499.99
WOO-HOO!  Just under my $500 budget!  FYI:  Sears has the *same* Lincoln
Welders that The Eastwood Company sells but they are less expensive (Sears
is cheaper).

Thanks to everyone for their input.  I also bought another welding book,
too.

Now I need to get my Dad to come over and help me wire a 220 line for the
air compressor that's next on my list...
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/