Re: [T3] Easy-Off

PhillipB=> What does everyone recommend to clean an engine with?

I got the Easy-Off suggestion from an old drag-racer when I was about to
detail my transmission. It worked well enough, and I expect it would have
worked exceptionally well if the ambient temperature had been over 60F.
Even so I'm not sure that it works a whole lot better than the engine
degreasers, and I'd be nervous about using it around rubber and plastic,
though I'm not certain that's justified.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343