Re: [T3] '70 squareback starting problem

> Fuel pump?
> Fuel filter? Injectors? Please help!

I just bought a '73 Squareback that had been sitting for two years....
put in a new battery.... didn't fire... removed fuel line from tank to
filter and it was all gummed up.... tried to blow through filter...
couldn't... just this weekend I replaced line from tank to filter and
filter to pump.... wouldn't fire... the fuel pump wasn't making the
usual whinning noise... took it off... cleaned it up... it whinned but
still wouldn't start.... I put fuel into the air intake and it turned
over until that burned off..... I'm not sure which one is the outlet
from the fuel pump but  what I think was the outlet line was dry...
I'm not sure if anything is getting through....

hope this gives some insight... and if you other Listee's have any
tips I'd appreciate it....

Robert
'73 broken back