Re: [T3] water problems

In addition to window seals, you could also have some body holes which
aren't really apparent unless you really get under and look.  Some
favorite locations up front are the rear of the wheel wells right
where the lower heater vents go through, also, the upper corners of
the front fenders tend to catch a lot of stuff and will rot through
the body.  I had a lot of fun trying to find the holes until I took
the front fenders off.  You have to do that anyway to fix the holes,
whatever means you chose to do that with.  I also had the rear wheel
wells rot through at the front, there's a welding seam there.  My '71
had some kind of factory undercoating that trapped road salt and
debris and just ate through the seams.  Left about a 1 foot slot on
both sides.  It lets lots of water through.  You could also have some
seal problems as you said.  You may have some problems trying to find
replacements for the rear trunk rubber.