[T3] VW Haven

Greetings fellow T-3ers,

Just got back from a 2 week business trip to Monterey, CA.  I have
never seen so many vintage VW's in one area in my life!  Just for fun,
I counted how many vintage VW's I saw while sightseeing on a Saturday
morning, and I counted 50 in the first 2 hrs!  Most were VW Buses, 2nd
most was the beetle.  Only saw 4 T-3's, 2 Squares and 2 Fastbacks,
all were 70's versions.  Wish I had so many enthusists in NJ!  Didn't
have a computer with me, so couldn't write a note to see if any of you
were in the area.  Still wondering if anyone out there is from NJ, and
if anyone knows of a local club or VW car shows in NJ.  Appreciate
any info!

Thanx!

Keith Ruff
69 Fastback