[T3] Newly Acquired 1966 VW Fastback!

I'm happy to say that I am now a proud owner of a 1966 VW Fastback!  I just
bought my first Type III this Saturday (11/07/1998) and drove it home for
over 100 miles with no problems at all, except for figuring out how to get
it into reverse!  There was something about my newly acquired Type III that
made me feel a lot cooler than everyone else on the road.

Now, since I don't know much about Type IIIs (just how to drive them) I'd
like to ask you all a few questions so that I get off to a good start before
getting any work done.

First of all, since my Fastback runs quite well, I'd like to do some body
and interior work as soon as possible.  Can you recommend any shops located
in Southern California that do excellent body and/or interior work.  I'd
like to get it looking identical to stock, and it's all there, but it just
needs a little work.  Another thing, I'm thinking about painting the same
color as the silver 1998 VW Beetle, could someone let me know what the color
name/value is?  I'm going to keep my '66 Fastback for as long as I can, so
I'm going to make the best of it!

Other things that I need some direction to are:

1966 Owners Manual (where to buy)
Reference Manuals (Repair, etc.)
Catalogs (free or not)
Web sites (how-to's, tips, pictures, etc.)
Junk Yards
...and any thing else that will help me out.

Thanks a lot,
Cristobal
New 1966 Volkswagen Fastback owner