Re: [T3] Bug Jam- Sunday, Fla

I'll be there.  I'm heading over early Sat. afternoon.  German Accents VW Club
and myself will be having a get together dinner at Brewmasters near the
Masters Inn(one of the host hotels).  Anyone who'll be near there is invited.
Let me know if you want to go and I'll fill you in with the details.  I'll be
looking for your Highroof RJ!  My fastback will be in the T3 stock class,
albeit not very finished.  I didn't get quite as far along with the resto as I
had hoped, but at least it'll be there.

On another not so good note, I hate Mitch.  That stupid storm flooded out my
car.  I wake up to go to work this morning and I have 1 in. of water in my
rear footwells.  And with all the roads flooded out, I had to practically make
the car swim.  I cannot trace the leak coming from below the dash.  Its not
the air box drain tubes.  I cleaned them out and then replaced them(cracked
them both).  I can't see where the water is coming from, but appears to be
somewhere above the accelerator pedal(among others, but this is the worst
spot).  Any ideas?  Thanks, see you listees at the Bug Jam!

Cayson Ellsworth
68 Fastback
69 Squareback
72 Super