[T3] News from NONA!

Hey fellow Type III enthusiasts!

Heard someone was asking about NONA ... and what's going on.  Here's the latest:

NONA is still going strong, and currently has over 100 active members of the
250+ that have signed up.  We've had several meets here in Southern California,
and are trying to get more NONA members active in their areas.  The NONA News,
our bi-monthly newsletter, is a bit stale right now (mostly event photos &
members cars) due to the complete lack of help from our members.  Apparently no
one is driving, restoring, or even looking at their Notchbacks.  It's really
sad!  But there are a few members that are now online and are finding it easier
to submit articles and resto work status, so maybe we'll get some fresh blood
into the newsletters.
If you've got a Notchback, or are interested in finding those hard-to-find T3
parts, join NONA!  You don't have to own a Notchback to be a member, and about
25% of the current members are not Notch owners.
For more info on joining NONA, send me an email or check out the NONA web site.
http://www.ixpres.com/hedges/nona.html

Type III to you soon ...

LEE