[T3] Notch Parts For Sale

I have a column from a 64 notch it has the ignition switch and turn switch in
it and the unit was from a car that had an idetifiying plate under the hood
that stated the vehicle was from Paris France. So it has the contacts in the
turn switch that operate the side marker lights the way that they were
intended to work. I don't have an idea as to the value but will see what kind
of response I get. Brian