RE: Bill and Steve's mailing list

Speaking of which...I just called them and they have some T3 left rear
fenders but they won't ship them!  Ugh.  And whoever it was I talked to
couldn't really tell me their condition (okaaaay).  So is there anyone in
the L.A. area that could go there (Downey, CA) and look at what they have
and give me a report?  I basically need a fender that looks like new -- no
waves, dings, dents, rips, rust, etc.  I know they exist as I have to only
look at my car as proof (and I'm sure many of your cars are the same).  I
need a fender that needs no work.

Can anyone help me here?  I may have to drive or fly to get it if I have to
but I need to have someone with a CRITICAL EYE tell me it's condition.

   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/