[T3] Square for sale, Pgh, Pa.

Hi all,
Looked at a square last night, here's the deal.

Body:
The body is decent except for a poor paint job, It's a mint
green(originally the dark green) lousy prep job and the masking job is
even worse. I noticed patch work on the pan under the battery and on the
rockers.The fenders look great with no signs of body work. The interior
is tan and is in fair/good condition. It has a trip speedo too. both
bumpers are straight but have some rust on them.

Drivetrain:
It's an auto, I asked the owner of the condition and he said it worked
well. He say's the engine doesn't run and he thinks it a fuel injection
problem. The only problem I see with the fuel injection is that it has
dual carbs! :)
Oh well... I'm guessing that the engine is a older one and someone
replaced it. I'm pretty sure that the heads were single port.

Probably a couple hundred will buy it.

That's it. P-mail me if you're interested.

RJ S.