RE: [T3] anyone heard from Lee Hedges ??

Dan,

	I have been conversing with Lee on a daily basis and he has had a hard time
 with the NONA newsletter because none of the regional reps. have contributed anything.
  Lee has made a plea for any stories, pictures, news, events of interest related to
Notchbacks.  I just bought Lee's ' 63 Notchback a few days and it is making a journey by
 truck from San Diego, Cali. to its new home in East Texas.  If anyone out there wants to
keep NONA alive, like I do, then I suggest becoming a regional rep. or better yet becoming
 an active NONA member.  Cheers,

Greg

' 63 VW Beetle
' 63 VW Notchback
' 67 VW Fastback
' 95 VW GTI VR6

I may have to build another garage...........................