Re: Problem with dealership service? Who to contact?

  I know it's kinda off topic, but could you indulge us with reports on how
it's going?
Theo

On 2 Nov 98, at 9:29, Dan Moy wrote:

> I wrote a letter to the Owner of the dealership, and got no response.  My
> only mistake is I should have cc'd VWoA.

If you still have the letter on your computer, it's not too late.  I
would edit the letter to indicate that it had previously been sent to
the dealer with no response.  Address the letter to VWoA, CC the
dealership.  Remember YOU have no clout with the dealership, but they
care BIG TIME about losing their franchise from VWoA.

You might also have some luck with consumer advocates in your local
media.  Your dealership doesn't want bad publicity.

Jim