Re: [T3] standing ground

Scott sez::

>I'll stand my ground with my wife's permission anytime...

Hey, men are forever wrestling with the question of "Are you a man or
a mouse?"   Well, I'm a man!  (My wife said she wouldn't allow
me to be a mouse...)

Folks, take some advice from an old married man....look 'em in the
eye, apologize (automatically, whether needed or not), and then drive
whatever you darned well please.  And hope that she doesn't like the
car better than you do.

I have just bought a non-VW mini-car to restore...and my wife has
absolutely claimed it as hers... and wants me to hurry up and get it
ready for her.

Phil
dillard@suu.edu