[T3] Shirt Logo

Hey-  I know weve kicked this around a few times-

My friend Sven makes VW shirts-  sells them at all the get togethers he can
get to, as well as regional art shows and the like.  Aside from making a few
cool T3 shirts, he was really excited on the idea of doing a list shirt-

Anyone (Greg?) have a copy of the T3 homepage logo in a something
larger/more detailed?  Or is that the only version?  Hard to screen a
300x300 72 dpi image, you know...

Any other ideas?  He has lots of cool VW logo stuff, some scanned brocure
pics and some other artisitic stuff.  he also does the whole tye dye
thing...

I've scanned in alot of his shirts-  I'll be doing a site for them soon.
I'll try and score a list discount (wink wink...)

-rj