Re: [T3] New member

JasonW=> I sold you the T3 Brazilian air cleaner at the Classic. Does it
      => fit ok?

I *thought* that name looked familiar! Hiya Jason, welcome. Actually I
haven't put it on the car yet, too busy with projects delaying me
getting the stock setup dialed in. We'll see, but it looks like it'll
slot right in. I saw the one on Dirk B's car and it fit beautifully.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KGhia 1600